Our team is amongst the top players in the CRM space, specialized in configuring, customizing and integrating CRM solutions to support the growing demands of your organization.
Complete range of CRM consulting services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Zoho CRM for small to medium business in a variety of industries.
Investing in CRM? We’ll give you an actionable plan and guide you finding answers to your questions such as –
- “What problems are we trying to solve?”
- “Which CRM is suitable?”
- “What business outcomes should you expect?”
- “What is the overall cost of maintaining CRM?”
ICRM implementation for across all industries for-
- Sales lifecycle automation
- Marketing automation
- Customer service management
- Field Service mgmt.
- Project Service Automation
- Customer Insights-Use relevant insights to best serve your customers
Integrating CRM for automation needs. We help you to choose the correct configuration for your Integration. Our integration solutions generally include:
- Source-to-target mapping
- Data transformation
- Scheduling (for batch-based processing)
- Error handling
Get your CRM data migration right the first time — no system downtime, and no data fixes.
- Save Time: Get the work done efficiently
- Save Money: Avoid paying a consultant to learn on the job
- Get a Faster ROI: Avoid disruptive CRM deployment delays
- Maximize CRM Value: Get the most benefits from your CRM system
Our support offerings range anywhere from basic to premium tiers depending on your needs.
- Configuration tweaks
- Administration of CRM implementation
- Advice on how to align CRM to fit your business processes
- Enhancement and change request management
- Proactive advice to support greater ROI and user adoption
CRM upgrade services using proven set of tools and techniques with as little risk, as little downtime.
- Due diligence to thoroughly understand impact and benefit of upgrade
- Design safest migration path so that upgrade is seamless
- We train your team before the cut-over so everyone can be productive from day one