Section 8 Company
Section 8 Company is named Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013, which pertains to a established ‘for promoting commerce, art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object’, provided the profits, if any, or other income is applied for promoting only the objects of the company and no dividend is paid to its members. Therefore, Section 8 Company or Section 25 Company is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 for charitable or not-for-profit purposes.
Registration of Section 8 Company Minimum requirements
- Scanned copy of PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Scanned copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
- Specimen signature (blank document with signature)
Section 8 Company Features
- Profits of section 8 companies are utilized only for its objectives
- Members don’t receive any dividend
- You cannot incorporate section 8 companies through filing form INC-29.
- Unlike formation of other companies, there is an additional requirement to obtain a license from the Central Government.
- “Pvt. Ltd” word cannot be used in the name of section 8 company
Yes, you need a minimum of two directors for a section 8 company registration.
Any individual/organization can become the member of Section 8 Company including foreigners/NRI
The entire procedure is 100% online and you don’t have to be present at our office or any other office for incorporation. A scanned copy of documents has to be sent via mail…
There is absolutely no other payment. We will send you an invoice that is all-inclusive, with no hidden charges.
Section 8 Company incorporation takes less than 20 days. The time taken also depends on relevant documents provided by the applicant and speed of approvals from government. To ensure speedy registration, please pick a unique name for the proposed Company and make sure you have all the required documents prior to starting the registration process.